Monday, November 21, 2011

Weight Loss Loser

So I can't lose weight! I'm undisciplined (AKA Lazy) when it comes to food. I like junk. No, I love junk! Cheeseburgers, donuts, cheesecake, cookies, Twizzlers, chips, hot dogs, smarties...

My not so smarties eating plan, derailed my weight loss, but I can say that my brothers and friend did really well. It probably didn't help much that I hurt my knee and couldn't run for about 6 weeks. And I can't post stuff daily. That was exhausting and boring.

But the knee isn't an excuse any more and I've moved on to an even more ambitious and exciting goal. I signed up with Team in Training and have just started training for my first triathlon! Olympic distance no less.

I imagine myself qualifying for the Olympic team, but it's more likely that I'll finish somewhere about 15th-- from last! But no matter! I am setting aside the excuses. Training will commence! Except when I get yanked out of the pool due to thundershowers...

I'm also going to eat less like an American teenager and more like a human. I'm not certain this is possible for me to do for any real extended period of time, but hey! you never know!

1 comment:

  1. i too love the taste of the junk but always feel so crummy after. good luck on your tri training. i got sucked into the tri and am now obsessed!

    ReplyDelete