Saturday, December 3, 2011

December Goals

Finding an excuse to skip a workout has become too easy. My weight has spiraled out of control, again. I've dusted off the journal. It's a useful tool when used. I mean to be a using it! 


I control my actions, not the universe. These are the things I'm tightening the reigns on this month:

  • I'm going to journal all my food and exercise, which I intend to pre-plan to prevent the easy excuses. 
  • I'm going to get a bike trainer and maybe even a decent road bike.
  • I'm going to attack every workout with a purpose.

I've been accused of not setting very clear goals, but these goals, vague as they may seem are actually very specific for me. They are the lifestyle changes I must make, if I want to achieve my ambitious goal of a 3:30 triathlon.




No comments:

Post a Comment