Sunday, December 16, 2012

Stuck on Snack

I've probably mentioned this somewhere before, but I LOVE Dannon's Oikos key lime Greek yogurt. It's sweet and tart just like key lime pie should be and thick and creamy and delicious like a sinful snack should be. You know the commercial with the 2 crazy ladies who see John Stamos when they eat the yogurt? I don't see John Stamos, but I do scrape/lick the carton until it's clean. It keeps me from ripping into the chips and ice cream sandwiches the rest of the yahoos around here insist on eating. And the 11 grams of protein more than cover the 16 grams of sugars.

I pretend it's vegan, organic, and paleo.
I have the best imagination!
It's my go to snack when I'm stuck at work- like today. Not that I'm being all that productive. It's a rainy Sunday morning and I'd rather be curled up in bed finishing the book I started last night. I just feel lazy. I want to rock on the porch with a cup of tea. Instead, I'll eat my yogurt, watch it drizzle, then get back to work. I'm thinking of it as a willpower workout.

This afternoon, I promised my nephew to fix a few things on his bike. I'll put mine back on the trainer (haven't ridden since Thanksgiving! BAD ME!) and crank out some miles.

Do you have a go to work snack? Do rainy days make you feel lazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment