Saturday, December 6, 2014

So Easy, So Good

Think you can't cook? Think eating low carb is too much work or too expensive? No it's not! This recipe proves it. Easy Cajun Chicken is just that. Easy. Use the seasoning of your choice; it doesn't have to be Cajun seasoning. I've used Greek seasoning and taco seasoning also. Chicken legs are inexpensive and kid friendly. I could serve a variation of this every night to the twins and as long as I make tacos on the weekends they'd be happy.

Check out the recipe from I Breathe... I'm Hungry. You can't go wrong with this. It takes minutes to put together. Put it in the oven, set the timer and read a book!


Fifty minutes later, serve it with some ranch or blue cheese dressing. Put something green on the plate! Make the kids eat the green stuff! I can neither confirm nor deny rumors that there was a battle of wills over the "gross mini cabbages."

PS: This recipe comes with a Cajun seasoning recipe. Make it to your taste and keep it on had. Added extra oregano- probably my favorite herb and I didn't have any thyme in the cupboard (that's just wrong!) so I subbed marjoram. And if you want to turn it into a seasoning salt, just increase the amount of salt. Used the seasoning salt on my eggs this morning. Um-Um-good. *Campbell's Soup ain't got nothing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment